Generally, training will be divided into two sections: Disaster relief
and Tactical training.
Disaster relief will include:
- Communications deployment
- Food distribution
- Search and rescue
- Vegetation clearing
- Personal and Group Preparedness
Tactical training will include:
- The duty of the Militia is to train to fight as a unit. So the Militia
will focus on Battalion, Company, Platoon, and Squad formations and
- React to contact drills
- Shoot, move, and communicate
- Security including watch standing/sentry duties
If you are seriously interested in participating in the types of training
listed above, or believe you can make a positive contribution in other ways,
please use the Contact SECOM page.
Once you submit your information, a representative of your local Militia
will contact you.